Custom Recipe Loader

by RRRRRz

Visual in-game editor for custom Factorio recipes. Clone recipes, hide original recipes, customize recycling recipes. Configure machines, modules, planets and Factorio 2.1 quality, with support for large modpacks and modded content. Play the game in your way.

Tweaks
10 days ago
2.0 - 2.1
171
Manufacturing

b Crash on startup

10 days ago

Hey. I just got this crash after setting some recipes. The validation ingame was fine but it still crashed on startup.
here is the crash report: https://prnt.sc/aaCVcZnG9Iyp

10 days ago
(updated 10 days ago)

Hey. I just got this crash after setting some recipes. The validation ingame was fine but it still crashed on startup.
here is the crash report: https://prnt.sc/aaCVcZnG9Iyp

can you also send me the CRL2 config string, the one that you exported and pasted into startup setting, start with "CRL2:" , as well as "factorio-current.log" file or a list of mods that you enabled

10 days ago

hey, sorry. ive already found what exactly caused the crash. This happens when you select one of the E.A.R.S. machines from the Rabbasca mod. not sure if it happens with every one of those machines. But give me a minute to prepare a config string + current.log with the stuff.

10 days ago

ok, here is the log and the string: https://fromsmash.com/kF-VWdcIKq-dt

10 days ago

This is a mod load order issue. Rabbasca was loaded after CRL, so CRL couldn’t bind the recipe to the machine while it was still empty. I tried to fix this by registering a placeholder; I hope it works.

I also added a mod-conflict check in the top-left corner of the editor, along with corresponding suggestions. The best solution would be to manually add the other mod to the dependency list in info.json, but that would break multiplayer compatibility, which I want to avoid. CRL now crashes only if the necessary components cannot be loaded, otherwise, check the in-game editor for information.

New response