Custom Recipe Loader

by RRRRRz

Visual in-game editor for custom Factorio recipes. Clone recipes, hide original recipes, customize recycling recipes. Configure machines, modules, planets and Factorio 2.1 quality, with support for large modpacks and modded content. Play the game in your way.

Tweaks
10 days ago
2.0 - 2.1
171
Manufacturing

g Couldn't clone recipe

a month ago

Ty very much for the mods. I was looking for an easy way to get a tiny bit of ups by setting up bulk recipe. I have tested a few recipe and it works completely fine but when I try to clone a recipe I actually get an error. I'm running the ATOM Modpack and a few added things so it might be coming from my side though.

1131.037 Error MainLoop.cpp:1468: Exception at tick 587694: The mod Custom Recipe Loader (0.1.2) caused a non-recoverable error.
Please report this error to the mod author.

Error while running event custom-recipe-loader::on_gui_click (ID 1)
LuaRecipePrototype doesn't contain key categories.
stack traceback:
[C]: in function 'index'
__custom-recipe-loader
/control.lua:1844: in function 'source_diff'
custom-recipe-loader/control.lua:1988: in function 'add_diff'
custom-recipe-loader/control.lua:2464: in function 'populate_editor_body'
custom-recipe-loader/control.lua:2621: in function 'rebuild'
custom-recipe-loader/control.lua:3093: in function <custom-recipe-loader/control.lua:3029>

a month ago

i have fixed the bug in 0.1.3/0.2.3 version, it is supposed to work with any other mod

a month ago

ty very much!

New response