Creative Mode

by Mooncat

Based on the old Creative Mode mod created by Y.Petremann, then patched by Pac0master, and also the Test Mode mod created by rk84. By enabling Creative Mode in the game, you can access objects that can generate unlimited items, fluid or energy, or nullify them. Perfect for testing purpose or making initial setup for games.

Content
6 years ago
0.13 - 0.15
Cheats

b crash during start up 0.15.10

6 years ago

As the title reads, game crashes during startup and wants to disable this mod. Accured just after updating to 0.15.10.

6 years ago

Yes in my 0.15.10 its exists too https://yadi.sk/i/Kh--mnSV3Hz3fi

6 years ago

mine too,had to disable it

This is likely due to the internal separation of water and steam.

The fluid void is classed as a boiler, which seems to now require defined fluid input/outputs.
Not sure how the author will work around this, since the missing items require a fluid to be named, which might limit it to working with only that particular fluid.

6 years ago

Happening to me as well....

6 years ago

me too

6 years ago

Easy fix. On the Fluid Void entity in entity.lua, and the Boiler function in control.lua, add the following:

fluid_input =
{
  name = "water",
  amount = 0.0
},
fluid_output =
{
  name = "steam",
  amount = 0.0
},
6 years ago

Yep cannot get that to work laendra can you explain a little better please.

6 years ago
(updated 6 years ago)

I put Laendra's code into the Fluid Void, between target_temperature and fluid_box. Then I also put it into the boiler function in the same place. Both in the entity.lua. That got it to load the game.

6 years ago

Nice fix @Laendra. Works like a charm.

6 years ago

Released v0.3.3 with the fix.
Thanks all. :)

6 years ago

Change it back to
"dependencies": ["base >= 0.15"]

The "dependencies": ["base >= 0.15.10"] is wrong and will not work this way.

New response