Creative Mod

by jodli

Based on the old Creative Mode mod created by Y.Petremann, then patched by Pac0master, and also the Test Mode mod created by rk84. By enabling Creative Mode in the game, you can access objects that can generate unlimited items, fluid or energy, or nullify them. Perfect for testing purpose or making initial setup for games. Quick patch for 0.16 until an official release - everything should work now. Quick patch for 0.17 until an official release - if ever...

Content
2 months ago
0.17 - 1.1
Cheats

i UPS optimization

3 years ago

https://prnt.sc/vmflrq
Which time consuming tasks are running in the background, are they necessary?
If yes, could it be disabled in the options?, please

3 years ago

IIRC, this is mainly the tick function which checks whether you have built any of the heavily scripted creative mode entities, and if so, update them. Back in the day, we didn't have infinite chest, infinite pipe or something like that. Scripting is the only option to gain god power. That's why people say this mod is old. XD
Maybe try Editor Extensions?

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

I do not use the items, only the [C] menu with the various cheats. to test my mods. I also use editor extensions, but there is no cheat menu.
So maybe a mod only with the menu (or options to disable some features) would resolve the UPS problem?

New response