Creative Mod

by jodli

Based on the old Creative Mode mod created by Y.Petremann, then patched by Pac0master, and also the Test Mode mod created by rk84. By enabling Creative Mode in the game, you can access objects that can generate unlimited items, fluid or energy, or nullify them. Perfect for testing purpose or making initial setup for games. Quick patch for 0.16 until an official release - everything should work now. Quick patch for 0.17 until an official release - if ever...

Content
3 months ago
0.17 - 1.1
Cheats

b Error on start

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

29.295 Mods to disable:Failed to load mods: Error while loading item prototype "creative-mod_enemy-object_simple-spawner" (item): Key "icon" not found in property tree at ROOT.item.creative-mod_enemy-object_simple-spawner
Modifications: Creative Mod

Mods to be disabled:
• creative-mod

creative-mod 1.2.0

4 years ago

Do you have any other mods installed that may interfere?

4 years ago

Yes, but the configuration was multiple times changed.

Here can be small condition, if no icon then add it. I have no idea how other mod can change your prototype without coming to the mods-to-be-disabled list.

4 years ago

The mod copies units and spawners from other mods and adds its own version of it so you can have it in your inventory and place it just like a normal building.
Maybe this will be fixed with the version 1.3.2 update, but it would be nice if you could tell me the mod's name so I can test it myself.

4 years ago

Cannot reproduce anymore, sorry.

This thread has been locked.