Crafting Combinator

Includes combinators that allow you to set or read the recipe of any crafting machine, get ingredients or products of a recipe and more!

Content
2 years ago
0.14 - 1.1
Manufacturing

i New combinator that reports missing construction materials for bots

3 years ago

With a new combinator, reporting only the missing construction materials for bots, combined with the two other combinators, we could use build bases without worrying if we have the structures needed and crafting them since we could automate the system to make the structures as the game warns us that they are missing

3 years ago

Sounds more like an idea for a new mod than something I'd want to add to this one... I could probably do that too though, assuming nobody else did it yet ;)

3 years ago

I looked for something like this and I only found Ghost Scanner but that mod creates signals for all ghosts in a logistical network, which... can cause UPS issues if there are a lot of network cells and it also creates a signal for all ghosts in the network which is not what it matters.

The important information is the missing items, not the ghosts. The idea is knowing what is missing, not craft every pending construction order even when we already have the items.

New response