A combinator that can set the recipe of an assembler (or other machine) based on signal inputs for any and all of your automation needs. There's also a combinator to get recipe ingredients.
- Place it facing the machine you want it to work with
- Configure it in the menu which you can open by clicking on the combinator
- Connect it to your network
- Add a chest behind the combinator for the overflow items
- Build a super awesome circuit that can craft anything in one assembler :P
The recipes can be signaled in two ways:
- The resulting item (or fluid) of the recipe, if its name matches the recipes' name
- A virtual signal generated by this mod found under the 'Crafting combinator recipes' tab
The signal with highest count will be selected.
Send a recipe signal to the input side. Then depending on the configuration, the outputs will appear on the other end.
- Ingredient mode will output the ingredients of the recipe
- Product mode will output the products of the recipe
- Recipe mode will output the signals for recipes that produce the given item
You can discuss and ask questions on the forum!
Thanks to Nexela it is no longer necessary to use the locale mod and everything should have proper locale.