Controllinator

Adds tools to debug combinator contraptions. Pause and simulate each step individually.

Content
3 years ago
0.15 - 1.1
Circuit network

i Compatibility with "Stack combinator" mod

1 year, 7 months ago

First of all thank you for the amazing mod, which is in my opinion the best debugging tool for circuit networks.

I simply have a feature request: some other mods include "meta-combinators", like the "stack combinator" mod (which does a multiplication on each signal). Is it possible to have Controllinator also work for those ? I have no idea how hard that would be.

Thank you very much !

1 year, 2 months ago

Hey! Sorry I missed your message. Thanks for your kind words, this mod is relying on quite a bit "hack" to make it prevent updating combinators, and those won't work on other mods.
The specific mod in question (and many combinator mods) set the signal values via script, and there's nothing that I can do to prevent that.

What that means is that it'd have to be a collaboration with the "stack combinator" mod to get this implemented. Essentially, a way for their mod to tell mine that it adds "freezable" entities, and a way for my mod to tell theirs to "freeze" and "unfreeze" specific entities.

I'm currently just unable to spare the energy to work on my Factorio mods, so I don't think I'll be taking this up myself. If someone else wants to organize this, and implement something, I'm happy to accept pull requests. Sorry :/.

New response