Compact circuits

Miniaturize a whole logic network into a single entity to save place (similar to factorissimo but for signals).

Content
a month ago
Circuit network

b Non Recoverable error on Model Import

a month ago

When importing a Model I got this error.

The mod Compakt circuits (1.1.9) caused a non-recoverable error. Please report this error to the mod author.
Error while running event compaktcircuit::on_gui_click (ID 1)
The mod Filter Combinator (1.1.0) caused a non-recoverable error. Please report this error to the mod author.
Error while running event silent-filter-combinator::script_raised_revive (ID 81)
Index out of bounds: 4167
stack traceback:
[C]: in function 'newindex'
__silent-filter-combinator
/control.lua:174: in function
_silent-filter-combinator_/control.lua:145>
stack traceback:
[C]: in function 'silent_revive'
compaktcircuit__/scripts/build.lua:384: in function
'restore_packed_circuits2'
compaktcircuit/scripts/build.lua:398: in function
'restore_packed_circuits'
compaktcircuit/scripts/models_lib.lua:292: in function
'import_model'
compaktcircuit/scripts/models_lib.lua:548: in function
'execute_model_action'
compaktcircuit/scripts/models_lib.lua:718: in function 'handler'
compaktcircuit/scripts/tools.lua:411: in function
<compaktcircuit/scripts/tools.lua:407>
Confirm

a month ago
(updated a month ago)

Did some testing and it appears to be caused by removing the bulkteleport balanced mod https://mods.factorio.com/mod/bulkteleport-balanced.

I suspect it might not be a common issue so might not require a fix.

a month ago

I look at the stack trace. The crash is caused by the mod silent-filter-combinator. It tries to set an array of signals to a constant combinators which is too high.
I don't know why. But you should report to the author. A turnaround could be to limit the size of the array of signals. (control.lua, line 174)

a month ago

Its definitely odd as I said I went through masses of testing an reinstalling bulkteleport balanced seemed to be the only way to fix it. I'll drop them a message to see if they have any idea. Tough as I said I don't think it is an easily repeatable error.

a month ago

If you give me a saved game, i will be able to trace under debugger to have more information.

New response