Compact circuits

Miniaturize a whole logic network into a single entity to save place (similar to factorissimo but for signals).

Content
a month ago
Circuit network

b Model do not import / generate properly if the entire width is used

1 year, 3 months ago
(updated 1 year, 3 months ago)

I sadly cant provide a screenshot as the compact circuit just refuse to "display" but its the 2nd time i notice that issue (altho i didnt realise what it was on the first time).

If you build a circuit all the way from the leftmost tile you can build on, to the rightmost one, pack it, then do some other things, save / load etc. come back to it and while the circuit itself still "function" in packed mode, if you click to enter it, your presented with an empty area, and attempting to import its model also does not work.

using the shift right / left click to copy paste setting still work to copy and paste from a currently working one, but its for all intent and purpose impossible to modify said model at this point.

Theres no error messages that i could see either.

heres the save https://www.dropbox.com/s/59xkompmq3d184p/JeySpace6.0.zip?dl=1

the small circuit called DeliveryCannonManager 2 tiles to your left on load is a copy of one such bugged circuit.

p.s. i have some custom mods that you obviously wont have, but none were involved with compact circuit or anything touching it so you can just ignore them and load anyway.

1 year, 3 months ago

altho attempting to reproduce it in sandbox it appear to not be as simple as just using all the space. im hoping youll be able to extract more info from the bugged one. if not i suppose i can try more things

1 year, 3 months ago

Sorry for the bug. Should be fixed in 1.0.26

New response