Compact circuits

Miniaturize a whole logic network into a single entity to save place (similar to factorissimo but for signals).

Content
a month ago
Circuit network

b Niche Bug: Trapped in Surface

1 year, 9 months ago
(updated 1 year, 9 months ago)

Edit: Cannot reproduce in most recent version of the mod.

This bug happened to me when editing a surface while in sandbox (god) mode.

Bug: Get stuck in surface, clicking the exit editor button only makes the interface disappear but player view still in the proc surface. If use editor to manually change surface, game crashes (log copy-pasted below).

Suspected cause: Appears to have something to do with an auto-save occurring while inside a processor. Not sure if would occur if player character existed.

The mod Compakt circuits (1.0.22) caused a non-recoverable error.
Please report this error to the mod author.

Error while running event compaktcircuit::on_player_changed_surface (ID 53)
compaktcircuit/scripts/build.lua:166: attempt to index local 'iopoint_info' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
compaktcircuit/scripts/build.lua:166: in function 'save_packed_circuits2'
compaktcircuit/scripts/build.lua:243: in function 'save_packed_circuits'
compaktcircuit/scripts/editor.lua:1094: in function <compaktcircuit/scripts/editor.lua:1075>

And thank you again for the mod! I'm really enjoying the mini-processors, that was an excellent addition. And the library is so handy, especially given updating blueprints that include processors is still broken (from Wube's end as you've mentioned). Tbh, its even easier than updating a blueprint would be anyway.

...and I just realised the library function is an excellent solution to updating a bunch of constant combinators that are all meant to be in sync without finding all the buggers one-by-one. So good.

New response