|Created:||1 year, 7 months ago|
|Latest Version:||0.17.0 (1 year, 1 month ago)|
|Factorio version:||0.16 - 0.17|
Vanilla-friendly rescale and rebalance mod for combat bots.
- Combat bots now have an internal ammo count. It can't be refilled, and when it runs out, the bot will die as if it had expired in vanilla.
- ALL combat bots now last 1 hour after throwing their capsule. This allows the player to be far more flexible with when they use bots, and not have to be concerned with
"not getting their use" from them.
- Distractor bots now follow the player. They now count towards follower robot count (of course) Distractor bot speed and friction is the same as the other two types of bot
- Destroyer bots have had their health is doubled, to better handle late evolution gameplay. Their range has been increased to 20, to match the tank range.
- The ammo count for each type of bot is as follows:
- Defender bots have 135 shots
- Distractor bots have 135 shots
- Destroyer bots have 360 shots
The research cost for Combat Robotics. and Follower Robot Count 1 is now only in science packs 1 and 2 (no longer requires military tech)
After that, the tech costs progress as vanilla, but the follower robot count has been rescaled as follows:
Follower Robot Count 1: Modfifier +4, Total count: 5
Follower Robot Count 2: Modfifier +10, Total count: 15
Follower Robot Count 3: Modfifier +15, Total count: 30
Follower Robot Count 4: Modfifier +15, Total count: 45
Follower Robot Count 5: Modfifier +15, Total count: 60
Follower Robot Count 6: Modfifier +20, Total count: 80
Follower Robot Count 7: Modfifier +20, Total count: 100