Alexx's Colossal Enemies Mod


Adds two more tiers of enemies to Nauvis and Gleba balanced, but good luck anyways compatible with the classics

Overhaul
a month ago
2.0 - 2.1
510
Enemies

g Error loading mod

a month ago

Failed to load mods: colossal-enemies/prototypes/projectile-scaling.lua:38: Unable to scale missing attack stream: nil
stack traceback:
[C]: in function 'error'
colossal-enemies/prototypes/projectile-scaling.lua:38: in function 'clone_attack_stream'
colossal-enemies/prototypes/compatibility-tiers.lua:589: in function 'make_explosive_worm'
colossal-enemies/prototypes/compatibility-tiers.lua:722: in main chunk
[C]: in function 'require'
colossal-enemies/data-final-fixes.lua:1: in main chunk

a month ago

version? do you have Behemoth-Enemies mod installed?

a month ago

2.1 last experemntal.
Without behemoth enemies and space age

a month ago
(updated a month ago)

for now I think disabling explosive biters is the fix but I will release a patch later today, they had some 2.1 related restructurings I might have forgotten to account for

a month ago
(updated a month ago)

patched, try updating

a month ago

work thx you very much!

New response