开源中文汉化语言包

by plexpt

开源的汉化文本库,专门为MOD提供汉化。已经校对了1000+个mod的汉化。覆盖了所有下载量大于1000的mod,保证您能够轻松地享受Factorio的游戏体验。您可以在我们的更新日志和mod详情页中查看最新的更新内容。如果您需要专用的汉化,可以在依赖列表中按需下载。如果您对我们的汉化感兴趣,欢迎加入我们的汉化群830846580交流讨论。

Localizations
7 months ago

g duplicate keys

2 years ago

Hello,
I'm responsible for a mod somewhat similar to yours, but for French. It already includes translations for more than 300 mods.
With such a number of mods, I start to have interaction effects between mods: when a key is identical in several mods, the game overwrites the first translation by the next one read. This is problematic when the translated text is different.
Since there are even more translations in your mod, how do you deal with this problem?
Thank you very much for your answer.
bev

2 years ago

2 ways

2 years ago

I think that there may be two methods, when one word links more than two translations.
a. keep one of it and delete others.

b. create a list of them to one locale, in description

2 years ago

You can refer to the file zzz-duocongshiyi in my mod

2 years ago

Thank you very much for your quick response!
I like this solution of the zzz file, even if I think it is a bit of a tinkering.
It's a pity that some Lua code can't help us here.

2 years ago

I used some script code to help me find and process these things

1 year, 11 months ago

You'd probably have some success if you contacted the authors of the conflicting mods (or at least one of them, best results probably if one of them is smaller and more active) and ask them to change it.

1 year, 11 months ago

You'd probably have some success if you contacted the authors of the conflicting mods (or at least one of them, best results probably if one of them is smaller and more active) and ask them to change it.

That would take more time and effort

New response