Cargo Ships without Oil Generation deprecated

Seraph fork. Adds cargo ships, oil tankers, deep sea oil rigs and other ocean based content

Content
3 years ago
Transportation

g What is this?

3 years ago

Hi, are you taken over the old cargo ships mod?

3 years ago

No, he's not. He simply made this so that he could disable something that he didn't want, which is already possible in the original mod in the first place but this guy apparently doesn't know how to find it in the settings.

3 years ago

Hi, are you taken over the old cargo ships mod?

No, we were running into a mod conflict with Deep Sea Oil generaiton, and I -- a complete newbie to modding -- didn't know how to fix it aside from editing the original mod. I am now creating my own mod to handle such idiosyncratic behaivor and will deprecate this likely within the next few days as a result.

No, he's not. He simply made this so that he could disable something that he didn't want, which is already possible in the original mod in the first place but this guy apparently doesn't know how to find it in the settings.

You're right -- I only looked at Startup settings and never realized the Map and User settings -- newbie Seraph is still learning a lot about the modding scene.

3 years ago

Thanks the information guys. πŸ˜ƒ

3 years ago

it is in the mod settings

you should ask Wube to remove this from the portal.

2 years ago

@ptx0 the mod settings do not completely prevent the script from running, thus still crashes if it tries to create deep sea oil and oil has been removed from the data table.

2 years ago

Stay on Sea Block version 0.5.2 to still make it work with "Cargo Ships the original" or your "forked version" i guess as they are both affected by the current issues or wait until Sea Block updates with a fix / workaround for it... Took me quite a bit of time to figure this issue out =P

New response