Zirconium

by brevven

Adds zircon, zirconia, zirconium, and cermet to the base game. Compatible with Krastorio 2, Space Exploration, FE+, and more. Part of BZ Mods.

Content
2 months ago
Mining Manufacturing

g [FIXED] zircon from crafted rocks (K2)

1 year, 11 months ago

K2's Welcome to Jungle technology unlocks crafting surface decorative entities like trees and rocks.
This can be used to convert stones into zircon ores via crafting Big/Huge Rocks. Is this intended?
I don't think it as a loophole though, because the whole process can not be automated.

1 year, 11 months ago

K2 is one big beautiful loophole: endless fuel from atmosphere, endless wood, raw matter conversions and many more. Synthetic rock probably won't be the biggest issue.

1 year, 11 months ago

Thanks for pointing this out. It's not explicitly intended. I agree it's not a major balance issue though. Thematically, do you think I should update the decoratives to require zircon in addition to stone?

1 year, 11 months ago

As garrotte points, K2 already can create things from nothing so I think you can leave rock's ingredient as it is.

1 year, 10 months ago

I would like to add that this issue also exists with the rocks added by Dectorio, and that is an undesired loophole.

1 year, 10 months ago
(updated 1 year, 10 months ago)

Thanks! The Dectorio one seemed like more of a loophole due to the price of the recipes, so I went and fixed it for both Dectorio and K2 since I was going in anyways.

New response