Zirconium

by brevven

Adds zircon, zirconia, zirconium, and cermet to the base game. Compatible with Krastorio 2, Space Exploration, FE+, and more. Part of BZ Mods.

Content
2 months ago
Mining Manufacturing

g Stone block

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

Hello Brevven

I tetsted your mod with Krastorio 2, and I think your mod has a 2 mistakes in recepts. The first is stone furnace recept need for craft only 1 stone and 1 zircon, I think will be correct 16 x stone and 4 x zircon. Second is recept of stone blok, need for craft 5 stone and 5 zircon, I think is not corret too, because for road construction zircon is not use. Need to return vanilla recept.

2 years ago

Hi, thank you for your report.

For stone bricks, with K2 enabled, I decided to try to make the recipe a compromise between "paving stones" and "refractory bricks". Refractory bricks are usually made from a material like zircon or corundum. But, you can actually change this recipe back to vanilla for your own game. There is a "Bypass recipes" setting under each of my mods (in this case, under Zirconium), you can enter stone-brick in that, and the recipe will not be altered by this mod.

For stone furnaces, with K2, I see 4 stone and 1 zircon, which is a tweak from the standard K2/vanilla recipe of 5 stone. If you see 1 stone and 1 zircon, there's a chance it's being caused by this mod interacting with other mods. Do you have a modlist or a save game?

2 years ago

yes, i can send my save-file

2 years ago

If you'd like to, easiest way is probably to use the forum.

New response