Zirconium

by brevven

Adds zircon, zirconia, zirconium, and cermet to the base game. Compatible with Krastorio 2, Space Exploration, FE+, and more. Part of BZ Mods.

Content
2 months ago
Mining Manufacturing

g [DONE] Cermet in SE

2 years ago

I'm playing a game with SE and your Very BZ modpack. SE's beginner space technologies require just red, green, and blue science to unlock. Cermet requires purple science, and is a prerequisite research for almost all of those starting space tier techs. This feels like a mistake. I think either cermet's science requirements ought to be changed to match its place in the tech tree, or I guess making the early space buildings not require it and moving the tech down a little would work too.

2 years ago

Thanks! This is great feedback. I will take a look at both options and figure out what works best. I've been a bit busy, so it might be another couple weeks.

2 years ago

Been busy but finally got around to changing this. If SE is enabled, cermet will now be available after blue science.

2 years ago

Fantastic! I actually haven't played much since I made this post, so I was able to load up my save, research cermet, and then start researching the space techs since cermet-requiring techs were the only blue science techs I had left. Thanks!

New response