Silica & Silicon

by brevven

Adds simple Silica and Silicon to the game, along with basic fiber optics. Compatible with Krastorio 2, Space Exploration, Bio Industries, and other mods. A standalone piece of BZ Mods With graphics by snouz.

Content
2 months ago
1.0 - 1.1
Manufacturing

g Hard Dependency

2 years ago

Yo, I've had a hard dependency on the old Silicon mod for years on Adamo Chemical. People have been asking me for better Krastorio 2 support. I found you, and this could be great as a good source to plug into my chemistry stuff. I'd like to know more about your plans. You going to keep this simple and focused on just silicon? I like the optical fiber item -- very good fit. I've got a lot of "chemistry" algorithms in Adamo Chemical that do stuff with various materials from around the modverse, and it was using that old silicon mod as one of its sources. I'm "adamo" on the forum if you want to talk there. I'm looking through all of your changes now to see if it's compatible.

2 years ago

Brrooo, I did not realize you were doing these other mods. This is great. I have a mod called Carbon, which was built in exactly this same vein: just be a good mod for things involving that element. I'll have to take a look through your other mods but this is good shit and I think I'm going to try to come up with some ways to use them creatively in Adamo Chemical, e.g., for some additional catalysts when it generates advanced recipes.

2 years ago

Thanks for reaching out! I've messaged you on the forum if you'd like to discuss more in depth.

New response