Lead

by brevven

Adds lead ore and plates to the base game as an early game resource. Lead is used in ammunition, pipes, batteries and a few other places. Compatible with RSO, Krastorio 2, Space Exploration and other mods. A standalone piece of BZ Mods. With graphics by snouz.

Content
4 months ago
Mining Manufacturing

g [FIXED] Can't use productivity modules on lead enrichment

1 year, 6 months ago
(updated 1 year, 6 months ago)

Other enrichment recipes - even your own modded ones - allow productivity modules. Lead is a weird exception to make, I think it must be an oversight? I'm playing K2 + SE if that matters.

Edit: Seems to be an issue w/only the GDIW (God damn it water) mod that lets fluid recipes be flipped, rather than the base recipe. Maybe their bug?

1 year, 6 months ago

Thanks for the report. It was basically a mod load order thing, but I was able to fix it in this mod. I might have to make similar changes to other mods, as well, hopefully they don't break on you right now.

1 year, 6 months ago
(updated 1 year, 6 months ago)

Thanks for the fix!! Nothing broke when I loaded in with either the normal or flipped recipe - didn't even lose the ingredients from the machine, so it seems to have worked perfectly. And yeah your other mods w/ore enrichment have a similar issue, thanks for addressing all this. :)

1 year, 6 months ago

Thanks for letting me know. I'll update the other mods sometime soon.

1 year, 5 months ago

Hi sorry to be a pain, is the fix for this still coming?

1 year, 5 months ago

Apologies, it is indeed still coming, sorry for the delay.

New response