Lead

by brevven

Adds lead ore and plates to the base game as an early game resource. Lead is used in ammunition, pipes, batteries and a few other places. Compatible with RSO, Krastorio 2, Space Exploration and other mods. A standalone piece of BZ Mods. With graphics by snouz.

Content
3 months ago
Mining Manufacturing

i Lead armor

2 years ago

Hello. How do you like the idea of ​​implementing lead modular armor (for protection against radiation, which the Krastorio 2 mod adds)? Only not in the form of armor, as in the Hazmat Suit mod, but in the form of modular inserts into vanilla armor, similar to adaptive armor from the same Krastorio. I could work on the graphics and the code. Should I do this?

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)
2 years ago

Hi -- I think this sounds like a cool idea.

Lead has the setting for additional entities (which only adds chests right now). We could put the lead hazmat armor behind that setting. Would anticipate this being used mainly for K2? If so we can enable only with K2 as well.

We can also add direct compatibility with the Hazmat Suit mod to add lead to that recipe.

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

I have a similar idea but it is not an armor but an apron
It would give decent resistance against K2's radio damage but poor against other type of damages.

It will also be fun to insert some lead things to module slots for radio damage reduction.

New response