Lead

by brevven

Adds lead ore and plates to the base game as an early game resource. Lead is used in ammunition, pipes, batteries and a few other places. Compatible with RSO, Krastorio 2, Space Exploration and other mods. A standalone piece of BZ Mods. With graphics by snouz.

Content
3 months ago
Mining Manufacturing

i Lead chest

3 years ago

Hi brevven,

lead is a really good idea we like. Is that possible to get a lead chest with the stack size 10, storage size 16 with cost of around 50 lead plates?

Kind regards,

-max2344

3 years ago

Hi! Thanks for your suggestion. I think I have an idea for how to handle it. I think i'll add mod setting to enable new items like lead chest. It will default to off (no chest enabled), but you can optionally turn it on to enable a lead chest item and recipe.

Generally, I try to keep these base mods to not add many extra items, focusing on raw items and intermediates and using those to alter vanilla recipes. But I think this might be a fun experiment. I'll probably give it a shot sometime this weekend.

3 years ago

I've added an option that enables a lead chest. Currently considering this "experimental", we'll see how it goes.

New response