What is "BZ"?
BZ is two letters that were unique enough on the Factorio mod portal to not collide with other mod collections. You can pronounce it B's, as in Brevven's, or BEE-ZEE. Yes, the Very BZ mod pack's name is a bit of a groan-inducing pun. To learn more about the full collection of mods, see the forum thread.
A stacked recipe isn't showing up from Deadlock Stacked Recipes.
Use this bridge mod
I wish a recipe was not changed.
There is now a "Bypass recipes" setting. You can decide which recipes you want this (or each) mod to bypass modifications for. It requires a comma-separated list of internal recipe names. Eg.:
You must use the "internal"
recipe-name. If you're not sure how to find it, the easiest way is to use debug mode (
F5) and mouse over the recipe in your handcrafting window. Find the
recipe-name in the debug properties.
Detailed list of changes (incomplete)
- Electronic circuits use bakelite instead of iron (or in modded games, wood or stone tablets, etc)
- Assembler 2, and some other recipes use bakelite
- Plastic bars use phenol if enabled
- Explosives use formaldehyde
- New hydrogen recipe (Natural gas reforming)
- Alternate formaldehyde recipe
- Some data uses natural gas or phenol