Natural Gas

by brevven

Adds a natural gas resource, along with early game plastic. Integrates ElAdamo's gas-fired boiler. Compatible with Krastorio 2 and Space Exploration. A standalone piece of BZ Mods.

Content
a month ago
Mining Fluids Manufacturing

i [Idea] Processing Natural gas to Methan with byproducts

1 year, 5 months ago
(updated 1 year, 5 months ago)

Hey Breeven,

Since i reached the point i can use SE-Methane for all the steps to formaldehyd etc. i transformd all my Natual Gas into Methan because the recepies are more efficent.

But in my mind is a little monk. He said everytime i stand beside my LNG->Methan plant ... boy its possible yes but Natualgas had water and other stuff like H2S and CO.

Its a idea to add byprodukts like water, sulfur and maybe Carbon black to the recepie? And reduce the output a bit?

Like 20 Natural gas => 18.5 SE-Methan + 1 Water + 0.25 Sulfur + 0.25 Carbon Black.

On the other Hand you can buff the methan recipies a little bit more because its now clean and no sidereaktions are in the way.

Greetings
MoSII

PS.: sry i forgot i play SE/K2 BobsElektroniks 4 SEK2 and all your BZMods

1 year, 5 months ago

Very nice idea, thank you. I will investigate and think a bit. Maybe it would be a good optional setting.

1 year, 5 months ago

Hey Brevven,

Nice that you like my idea. :)

Incidentally, I noticed that the pollution modifier of natural gas, at 0.75, is better than clean SE-methane, which is 1. Isnt it more logical to swap that. Maybe 1.25 to 1?

Greetings
MoSII

3 months ago

Tbh, it felt very cheaty to just craft SE methane completely on Nauvis, since in vanilla SE it is only avaliable on asteroid belts. This resource intended to be alien (for whatever reason, but anyways).

New response