Natural Gas

by brevven

Adds a natural gas resource, along with early game plastic. Integrates ElAdamo's gas-fired boiler. Compatible with Krastorio 2 and Space Exploration. A standalone piece of BZ Mods.

Content
a month ago
Mining Fluids Manufacturing

g [DONE] Natural Gas + Bob's Electronics SE KR

1 year, 9 months ago

In tech tree "Bakelite" connection with "Electronics" (components for green circuits) but in this stage I don't use this polymer. I found only 3 usages: accumulator, power switch and programmable speaker.
[SUGGESTION]
Add bakelite in Basic Circuit Board (Bob's Electronics SE KR).

1 year, 9 months ago

Hello! Thanks for the suggestion. New release should work with Bob's Electronics SE KR and with Bob's Electronics in vanilla.

1 year, 9 months ago

Hi, brevven! Thanks for your answer. I updated on the last version and saw a strange thing. Circuit Board and Green Circuit use Bakelite when I check in FNEI but when I check in HellMod or TechTree I saw only in a board. Maybe is a visual bug or conflict in the integration of some mods?

1 year, 9 months ago

Hi. Thanks for pointing this out. It should not have an effect on gameplay -- in FNEI it's the electronic-circuit-stone recipe (the one provided by AAI) that has bakelite in both. If you look at other recipes, you should be able to find the modified vanilla electronic-circuit recipe and it should not use bakelite.

I have marked the electronic-circuit-stone as hidden=true and removed unlocks, so it shouldn't be involved in any actual production. I will look into actually removing that recipe entirely tho.

New response