Graphite & Diamonds

by brevven

Adds elemental carbon items to the game, including graphite, diamonds, graphene, and optionally fullerenes, nanotubes, etc. Compatible with Krastorio 2, Space Exploration, and more. A standalone piece of BZ Mods

Content
2 months ago
Mining Manufacturing

g [FIXED] AAI industry: Electronic circuits are delayed more than expected

1 year, 10 months ago

AAI industry now locks steam generation behind Logistics science. Since graphite needs steam to mine, this means that you can't craft electronic circuits at all until after logistics science, despite several items at automation science level using them.

Suggestions to fix: remove the graphen use from the wood based recipe (even if you need to make it even more expensive to compensate).

1 year, 10 months ago

Hello, thanks for letting me know. I was indeed on a several-month-old version of AAI :(

I decided to move steam power unlock after "basic fluid handling" which should make the early game with AAI and graphite much smoother. Updated in latest.

1 year, 10 months ago

I think the reason why steam power is unlocked later is so that you don't simply rush it and basically skip the basic generator.
Perhaps move the boiler unlock to the fluid handling tech?

1 year, 10 months ago

Ah makes sense. I'll probably do that. I know there is a new version of SE coming up soon. Not sure if that comes with changes to AAI so I will wait for that to make this update.

1 year, 10 months ago

It shouldn't change anything pre chemical science, I think.

New response