Graphite & Diamonds

by brevven

Adds elemental carbon items to the game, including graphite, diamonds, graphene, and optionally fullerenes, nanotubes, etc. Compatible with Krastorio 2, Space Exploration, and more. A standalone piece of BZ Mods

Content
2 months ago
Mining Manufacturing

g RSO compatibility/idea

2 years ago

Not yet compatible, u are probably gonna make it compatible since every other mode is, but anyway, in case someone is wondering it is not yet compatible with RSO.

BTW: gj on making the mods, they are something I was missing in the game.

Suggestion: making your own process buildings and own recipes for those buildings would greatly improve the playthrough (thinking about something like angels metallurgy or smt like that, but not so complex)

(i know that making a new building is difficult since u need to make the graphics and animations and such, but u could maybe just borrow some from other creators? Moders do that quite often)

2 years ago

Yes, RSO compatibility is pending. If you're okay with hacking your current RSO, you can use this config: https://forums.factorio.com/viewtopic.php?f=79&t=101064

I do have one Foundry building mod meant for more complex furnace-like recipes. I'll be improving it a bit over time, and adding more recipes to the buildings as it makes sense to.

New response