Content
a month ago
0.13 - 1.1
Combat

b not loading

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

hello,
all was loading ok and then i change some settings game restarts and got error, any idea what it could be ? got over 200+ mods but game only doesnt like this mod , no other info and it was kind of fresh 1.1 reinstall and i did change near all settings so it would be real pain to try find other mod causing this without really knowing where to look

"failed to load mods: bobwarfare/data-updates.lua:20:attempt to index field'?'(a nil value)
stack traceback:
bobwarfare/data-updates.lua:20 in main chunk"

3 years ago

alright i find where problem is - back then i was 100% sure i didnt touch any of bobwarfare settings and then it must be other mod but i tick option to make vehicle flamethrower start fires
before i was using AAI Flametumbler vehicle mod for flamethrower to work like this (didnt like vehicle much but this option was kinda integrated so i had mod on)
so it turns out this option is incompatibile with AAI Flametumbler mod but if it does same stuff i dont need other mod cos i never used vehicle anyway

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Ah yes, that's the "flamethrower starts fires" option. if you have issues with that, turn it off. It is default to false for this reason.
Honestly, I only made the option in the first place for the new spidertron named Burninator, that had a pair of flamethrowers. It sounded like it would be fun, but in practice... very not, and very buggy too. I made the option to make the flamethrower start fires like the hand-held version to see if it helped, but it didn't, so I scrapped the idea and made Tankotron instead.
Sorry for not responding earlier, I've been distracted lately.

3 years ago

alright ill use that AAI flametumbler mod for better vehicle fire then , tnx for info

New response