Bob's Warfare

Make things for warfare.

Content
a month ago
0.13 - 1.1
Combat

i inventory sorting

4 years ago

When using all your mods, plus all angels, including angels industries, with components.

with this set of mods, there are two categories in the crafting menu that only have two items each:

Intermediates section only has robotic and laser robotic attack drone frame.
Bob's Materials only has cotton gunpowder and petrol jelly.

Could you put the robotic frames in the Agel's Combat section (tht's the only combat section that I have), and cordite ingredients in the bobs intermediates section (where the cordite recipe is)?

also there's an equipment section that only contains the armors. I would like to ask you to either put all things equipment related in there, or put all armors in the combat section, but a whole section just for the armors is a bit unefficient

4 years ago

Base > Bob > Angel.
The bob's section has a HUGE amount of stuff when it's bob's only, Angel is the one who moves everything around.
if there's only 2 items in the bob's section, it's because Angel has moved everything out of the Bob's section, except for those 2 items.

4 years ago

ok, Ill tell him then, thanks

4 years ago

About the armors, that's your doing, or angels?, Im gonna tell him about the two items thing, I would like to know if i should tell him about the armors too

4 years ago

what's wrong with the armours?

4 years ago

Nothing, they touched by clown processing, but everything's on now

New response