Bob's Metals, Chemicals and Intermediates

Smelt extra ores into plates, and make useful intermediate products. A key part of the Bob's mods suite.

Content
2 months ago
0.13 - 1.1
Manufacturing

g I read it

7 years ago
(updated 7 years ago)

I never use the in-game mod portal. Always use a browser because the extra info is useful and you can go to the forums to find even more information.
I also have a question. I don't want to use your ores and intermediates (also using Marathon). Currently i'm using Logistics, power, assembly, mining, modules and enemies. However i need your extra weapons from the Warfare mod, which needs MCI. Can i enable MCI just for warfare without getting all the stuff i dont need for Ores and Plates? Will this make impossible recipes without Ores and Plates?

7 years ago

im actually having a similar problem. ores and plates is a nightmare to play with. there is just too much stuff for me to wrap my head around but i like all the other stuff....that relies on ores and plates. any ideas.

7 years ago

I also read it, but I am also using web.

7 years ago
(updated 7 years ago)

I can confirm that none of bobs other mods require MCI or Ores (including the electronics override, which is awesome). Despite what it says on the Warfare page, it doesn't actually require MCI. He made an experimental update the day before 0.13 came out that allowed it to be run without MCI, and I think he never updated the official requirements.

And oh god, bob enemies without bob warfare is brutal mid/late game. Those sniper turrets are just too good

7 years ago

The 0.12 version of warfare needs MCI to work. The forum topic is still arranged for 0.12 users, since that's who is most likely to browse there first, since 0.13 users will be coming here.

7 years ago

i didn't even know there was a in-game mod portal, so i'v read it in the browser

7 years ago

I definitely read this. Mods need more documentation in general!

7 years ago

I read it too. I wish you describe your mods more and put pictures in it.

6 years ago

I first read the full description unless the mod I see in the portal is of a very simple nature, ie: longreach.

6 years ago

Read it.

6 years ago

read it too

New response