Date: 08. 08. 2019
- Change all recipe enabled = "false" lines to enabled = false
- Added sulfuric acid from Hydrogen Sulfide recipe
- Moved "Crude oil processing" from advanced-oil-processing to oil-processing to help with the oil changes.
- Reverse some 0.17.60 changes
Date: 27. 06. 2019
- Renamed heavy water recipe only to bob-heavy-water internally, to fix a Py mods conflict.
- Swapped the output of "water" and heavy water on the heavy water recipe so that it's consistant between using pure water or not.
Date: 17. 06. 2019
- Removed lead result randomness from nuclear reprocessing, instead of an average of 5 it always just gives 5.
- Added small storage tank.
- Added bobingabout-enrichment-process as a method to get more plutonium from uranium 238.
- added plutonium as a possible result of recycling uranium fuel cells, 10% chance to get 1.
Date: 30. 05. 2019
- Updated to work with ores 0.17.2
- Thorium is enabled with the ore overrides
- Removed the large fluid icon barrelling fix as it is now in factorio 0.17.43
- Added Alien fire liquid to flame thrower turret ammo list.
Date: 21. 05. 2019
- New battery icon, in both Classic and tier colour versions.
- Increased the size of many icons, mostly related to Metals and Gasses.
- Added Hydrogen Sulfide, Heavy water and Deuterium, and methods to get them.
- Added Deuterium nuclear fuel cell and chain.
- Added a script to fix fill/empty barrel icons for fluids of icon_size > 32
- Fixed Steel plate crafting category when Cheaper steel is on and new steel is off.
Date: 17. 05. 2019
- Added lead and random result component from nuclear fuel reprocessing recipes.
- Added allow_decomposition = false to a lot of key resources. (to avoid confusing entries like it telling you electronics need lithia water)
- Edited the centrifuge to use colours set on recipes (the green graphics will default to black if other modded recipes haven't set a colour.)
- Side effect, the glow on the centrifuge is always white now, a game update to read colour from recipes on light sources could fix this
- Updated steel plate recipe changes in such a way it shouldn't error if steel recipe has been previously removed.
Date: 15. 05. 2019
- Added Steam and Petroleum gas for gas venting (void) pump
- Added sulfur-dioxide to productivity filter list
- Fixed order of gears and bearings.
- Added Thorium nuclear fuel processing chain.
Date: 01. 05. 2019
- Updated for 0.17.35 player -> character changes
Date: 22. 04. 2019
- Changed cheaper steel energy_required to match 0.17 values
- Added new steel alternative recipe in the options, on by default.
- Removed upgrade from non-effect technologies
- Updated for 0.17.29 pollution method
Date: 16. 03. 2019
- Halved the power usage of my burner furnaces to bring them in line with new base game.
- Furnace based resource (rubber and glass), metal plate and alloy recipes are now multiples of 3.2 instead of 3.5
- change advanced electronics 3 to use production science instead of utility
Date: 11. 03. 2019
- Converted Furnaces to new pollution
- converted pumps to new pollution
- Converted Distillery to new pollution
Date: 26. 02. 2019
- Updated to work with Factorio 0.17
- ingredient_count removed from all entities.
- adapted to all the changes to fuel values.
- Distillery graphics updated
- Added upgrade planner defaults to Chemical and mixing furnaces
- Added upgrade planner defaults to water and air pumps
Date: 14. 09. 2018
- Removed redundant migration scripts that could potentially cause issues.
- Added crude oil fuel value of 3.8MJ, and emissions multiplier of 5. (dirty fuel!)
Date: 10. 06. 2018
- Updated the Logistic tab icon to use new robot graphics
- Removed electrum
- Added Pure water recipe colours for the chemical plant.
Date: 30. 03. 2018
- Added productivity filter for cobalt gears and bearings
- Fixed lithium Ion and silver zinc battery energy_required costs.
Date: 13. 03. 2018
- Adjusted fuel value of hydrogen (Give opinion of if I should just outright remove it)
- Added new tag emissions_multiplier to all gas venting recipes.
- Added new tag emissions_multiplier to all fuel value fluids
- Added new tag fuel_emissions_multiplier to fuel items
- Added cobalt steel gear wheels and bearings
Date: 20. 02. 2018
- Changed empty gas bottle, and fuel canister to stack size 10
- Rebalanced Petroleum Gas to Hydrogen cracking recipe
- Rebalanced Heavy oil from Coal cracking recipe
- Rebalanced fuel block from hydrogen recipe.
- Increased electrolyser power consumption to 2.5x
- Decreased collision box of Electrolyser so it is possible to walk between it and other entities.
- Made gasses use gas pipe graphics instead of fluid.
- Added fuel value of 4MJ to liquid fuel. (for future use)
- Added fuel value of 4.6MJ to Petroleum Gas. Also made it use gas pipe graphics.
- Added fuel value of 3MJ to Light oil.
- Added fuel value of 2MJ to Heavy oil.
Date: 19. 12. 2017
- Updated to work with Factorio 0.17
- Added icon_size all over the place.
- Battery built time is now 5 seconds.
Date: 03. 07. 2017
- Added inventory size option to effect god entity (For 0.15.26+ of factorio)
Date: 31. 05. 2017
- Added a on_configuration_changed recipe updates
- Added stack size increase for Uranium ore and Sulfur
Date: 21. 05. 2017
- updated electrolysis (tech and recipe) icon, and changed pure water to molecular icon
- remove automation 2 from the electrolysis prerequisite when pure water is turned on
- pure water turned on by default now
- fixed canister stack sizes
- Enriched fuel block balance
- Added Vanilla barrelling option, which allows you to barrel in assembling machines if enabled.
Date: 20. 05. 2017
- Added enriched-fuel
- Added recipe to make enriched fuel from liquid fuel
- Added Distillery (to turn water or lithia water into pure water)
- minor fluid recipe rebalance
- Changed advanced electronics 3 cost to high-tech
Date: 16. 05. 2017
- Barrelling recipes should now be craftable in both the barrelling and assembling machines.
Date: 14. 05. 2017
- Made barreling recipes for pure water always unlocked (due to migration issues related with turning it off and on again)
- Added petroleum gas to gas canisters instead of barrels.
- Added the Canister back in for ferric chloride and liquid fuel barrelling
- Removed synthetic wood, synthetic recipe gives real wood.
- Added fuel_category = "chemical" to chemical and mixing furnaces (burner)
- Added steel versions of Metal mixing furnace unlocked via new technology (Ideally it should have been alloy processing 2, but that would mean bumping 2 to 3, and since it is referenced by my others mods, thought it would be easier to make a new technology branch for it)
- Added steel version of Chemical furnace, unlocked by chemical processing 2.
Date: 14. 05. 2017
- Changed Oxygen output from water electrolysis back to 12.5, that's where it was supposed to be, oops.
- Added fuel value to liquid fuel barrel (Will not return an empty barrel when burned right now, as this would require a return slot in everything that burns fuel)
- Added 2 new settings options:
- Enable Pure water. If enabled, pure water will exist and be required for electrolysis. It replaces the result of normal water mining splotches, and can be condensed via steam.
- Water Bore recipes. If enabled the classic "Water from anywhere" on the water pump will be enabled... I wasn't going to do this, but it was requested.
Date: 11. 05. 2017
- Increased oxygen output of water electrolysis to 25.
- Re-added ware pump for barrelling.
- Moved barrelling recipes to use the water pump
- Changed gas barrels into gas bottles.
Date: 08. 05. 2017
- Add icon_size tags to categories.
- Fixed battery recipe override in expensive mode.
- removed conditional require: multiplayer checksum fix
- Added an ores enable override for required ores as a settings option.
- added an exception to gems to check if gems from other ores is enabled before activating the gem ore.
- added an exception to nickel to check if lead gives nickel is enabled before activating the nickel ore.
Date: 30. 04. 2017
- Added fuel category to synthetic wood and carbon.
- Added water mining to all mining machines that mine "basic-fluid", AKA, Pumpjacks (Needed for Lithia water if you don't have bobmining installed)
- Added expensive recipes for gears, bearings and batteries.
Date: 29. 04. 2017
- Slight change to science packs on some technologies.
Date: 29. 04. 2017
- Multiply all fluid values by 10 to conform to new base game standard.
- Edit a few recipes slightly to require less electrolysis based "fluids"(gasses).
- Key change so far, 1 output of hydrogen chloride can now feed 2 tungstic acid factories instead of 1, and ~2 ferric-chloride factories. (Noted as they were most likely to be direct feeds, rather than more of a bus system)
Date: 28. 04. 2017
- Updated to work with Factorio 0.15
- All the barrelling stuff removed/disabled in favour of the base game stuff.
- Science packs changed to new base game packs.
- Inventory size default changed to base game value.
- Settings for Inventory size, Cheaper steel and Battery updated included.