Bob's Logistics mod

Adds logistic related things.

Content
2 months ago
0.13 - 1.1
Logistics

g ERROR

4 years ago

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/310514179427532800/689481177010012210/unknown.png
error because of new change to personal logistics research?

4 years ago

yes

Updated a fix now.

4 years ago

thank you!

4 years ago

Fresh update to 0.18.15:
6.602 Mods to disable:Failed to load mods: boblogistics/data.lua:53: boblogistics/prototypes/technology-logistics.lua:129: attempt to index field 'character-logistic-slots-4' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
boblogistics/prototypes/technology-logistics.lua:129: in main chunk
[C]: in function 'require'
boblogistics/data.lua:53: in main chunk
stack traceback:
[C]: in function 'require'
boblogistics/data.lua:53: in main chunk

Mods to be disabled:
• boblogistics (0.18.2)

4 years ago

Fresh update to 0.18.15:
• boblogistics (0.18.2)

Well, of course it crashed, you need to update to logistics 0.18.5 to work with anything newer than Factorio 0.18.12

0.18 hasn't been out very long, and they've already completely broken mods by making mod-breaking changes about 5 times. So, on average, every 3rd release breaks mods.

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

I guess I could just notice this more than other modders, because my mods cover pretty much everything, so any change in the base game likely breaks at least one of my mods.

4 years ago

But I cannot automatic update the mod while I have the error. It's not your fault, but it's something what must be changed.

4 years ago

But I cannot automatic update the mod while I have the error. It's not your fault, but it's something what must be changed.

delete and sync.

4 years ago

you have to disable the mod when it gives the error message (not delete it), go into the mods page, and update. you can re-tick the disabled mod too at the same time. Press confirm, it'll update, then restart the game.

It's a bit of an annoying way to do it, but until we get a launcher that can update the game(steam already does this, but I don't use steam) and mods without loading the game, this is the best option we have.

So, you're complaining to the wrong person, Darkfrei, complain at the devs.

New response