Adds logistic related things.

Content
2 months ago
0.13 - 1.1
Logistics

b when added during play, this mod make long and far reach unusable

4 years ago

Hi,

I don't know why but when i use this mod and the long and far reach mod (https://mods.factorio.com/mod/themightygugi_longreach ) in an already played game, that other mod doesn't work anymore.

For details:
I started with several mods, among which the long and far reach.

During my playthrough, I added the bob's logistic mod to get better trains... and the long and far reach mod stopped working.

If I de-activate the bob's logistic mod, it works again.

It really doesn't seem normal since in a new game with the same mods, it correctly works.

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

Logistics shouldn't really effect that... Bob's Classes mod on the other hand might if you play with one of the other classes, as they create new character entities, each with different stats. long reach might only be changing the stats of data.raw.character.character rather than iterating through all character entities, which would result in only the balanced (vanilla) character being changed.

so if you're sure it's an issue specifically with my Logistics mod... I don't know what might be causing it.

4 years ago

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. I'm sorry I was unclear but I have been severely "ill" since a few days and sometimes I awake so soon that I'm quite a bit tired and doesn't write correctly in English, which is not my first language.

To be clear, I play with "a pack" of mods in my playthrough. Among them your bob's adjustable inserters mod and your bob's functions library mods.
and of course, since it's my main concern, "long and far reach"
None others of those mods is a "bob" mod.

All of those work nicely and all.

I started looking for betters trains (since I have too much trains on my network which cause jamming).

I saw your bob logistics mod and that it contained better trains.

So I added it to my active mod list, and continued my game. (While typing, I'm also re-trying it).

When i start my playthrough again, the long and far reach mod is not working.

But if I start a new playthrough with this mod + the pack, the long and far reach mod is well working.

I went to the "(+)" menu to see the character bonuses.
Without bob logistic:
https://imgur.com/a/3jyeEoX I see "max distance action/buildingu/mining/put to ground (sorry for translation from french) = 1000

When I check with bob logistic:
- those bonuses are gone, (check the imgur upload to confirm)

Still, even if you cannot fix it, I appreciate the time you took to read.

New response