Bob's Logistics mod

Adds logistic related things.

Content
2 months ago
0.13 - 1.1
Logistics

b Migration issue Fast Inserter

4 years ago

I am playing on the standard SeaBlock Pack and when I updated everything from 0.16 to 0.17 the old Fast Inserters (blue) were not migrated properly. The placed ones remained the old ones. Those in my inventory and all I breack now turn into the new Express Inserters (blue). I would have expected, that the old Fast Inserters (blue) would all turn into the new Fast Inserter (red).

4 years ago

this was done sort of on purpose to not break existing things. if you pick them up it will give you the appropriate item to place the new version of it.

part of the reason why it isn't changed is because migration is forced, but the new structure is optional, you can turn it off. if you forced the migration, you'd likely end up turning things that exist into things that no longer exist.

It is something I'm aware of, and have thought of going through the code to change things on more than one occasion, but there's only so much I can do at a time, and I've been focusing on other areas.

4 years ago

It isn't a big deal really. Just thought you should know. I really like your mods. Keep up your good work!

New response