Bob's Assembling machines

Adds assembling machines 4, 5 and 6. And other machine higher tiers too.

Content
2 months ago
0.13 - 1.1
Manufacturing

i Oil Powered stuff

4 years ago

Few days ago i started a new game and this time i used Oil powered furnaces And i love it, its a bit more complex to manage fuel to then, but they are very compact.
The down side, it has no Tiers like the electric ones.
Dont known if you still modding, but it never hurts to ask.
Can you add some tiers to them? (normal, chemical and mixing furnaces, or multi purpose)
Also, i love your mods, after the first try, never played without them.

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

Higher tier oil powered furnaces.
It has been asked, but I'm not sure I want to add them or not, I mean, they're supposed to be on par with burner furnaces, but there's no higher tiers of those either.

4 years ago

Im probably asking a lot more than i should, but a separated mod maybe? one specific to furnaces.
Adding a few more tiers of Burner and Oil furnaces and maybe adding Heat furnaces, since Heat is only used for energy.
And IF you proceed with this, i suggest a new tab for mining and melting, since the production tab is already "clogged".
Maybe i do something myself for personal use, im not a pro mod maker, but i can make a few things.

4 years ago

i think the Core is finished, i need to polish a few things, adjust some recipes, technology tree, locale files, etc

things added:
-oil furnace 2
-oil furnace 3
-oil multi purpose 2
-oil multi purpose 3
-heat multi purpose 1
-heat multi purpose 2
-heat multi purpose 3
-new tab: Mining and Melting

https://mega.nz/#!2NkA0KCC!pDDjbUH9WDAoIZD1m6Ahe-vM2ov75EYWv5NX4k-v78Q

After i finish, send to you or i can publish myself?

4 years ago

Feel free to publish it yourself.

4 years ago

Ok, Thx for the Time.

3 years ago

After 2 months of procrastination....
https://mods.factorio.com/mod/Texugo_bobs_morefurnaces

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

I am actually working on a series of heat powered furnaces myself.

They're electric sized, heat powered 1, 2 and 3 to parallel the electric furnace 1, 2 and 3, and then also mixing and chemical, and multipurpose for 2 and 3.

Still early days with that (programmed the entity, no recipes or technology yet). But after the GUI re-writes, I've kinda burned out on the modding stuff, so I'm taking a break. I know procrastinating ¦3 I have no idea when mine will be ready, so people can enjoy your mod for now.

New response