Biological Machines: Alternative Nutrients


Adds source of nutrients to early game Nauvis and Vulcanus/Gleba.

Content
a month ago
2.1
53
Factorio: Space Age Icon Space Age Mod
Environment Manufacturing

i Berry Wood

a month ago

I like that the berry plants give some wood in addition to berries when harvested but it creates a problem. Sometimes the agricultural towers fill up with either wood or berries but continue to pick plants until they are full on both, leaving the excess of the other item on the ground. I could leave this behavior in, there are ways to prevent it including by pausing the agricultural towers when 1 output is full.

I am considering removing the wood output from the berry plant itself and instead adding a percent chance to also return wood to all berry recipes. This includes nutrients from berries (5% chance), berry seed (10% chance) and berry paste (25% chance). Would this be an improvement?

New response