Beyond Belts

by knniDE

Adds 3 belt tiers past Turbo: Hyper (90/s), Extreme (120/s), and Ultimate (150/s). Includes splitters and underground belts, with loader support for multiple mods. Lane splitters are provided automatically when the Lane Balancers mod is installed.

Content
a month ago
2.0 - 2.1
1.09K
Logistics

i K2SO loaders don't connect to circuit wires

2 months ago

Hello,

I'm running K2SO and have come across an issue with the Hyper, Extreme, and Ultimate loaders where I can't connect the red or green wire to them in order to use the circuit connection options.

Is there a setting I'm missing that will add this option? Or would it be possible to add this option to the loaders since it works with all of the lower tiers?

2 months ago

I'll take a look at it over the next few days

a month ago

I'll take a look at it over the next few days

Awesome thanks.

I was able to make it work by adding "circuit_wire_max_distance = default_circuit_wire_max_distance," to the krastorio2-spaced-out.lua in the table.insert function.

So

icon_draw_specification = { scale = 0.7 },
structure = loader_structure(color[t.name]),
structure_render_layer = "object",
next_upgrade = next_loader,

became

icon_draw_specification = { scale = 0.7 },
structure = loader_structure(color[t.name]),
structure_render_layer = "object",
circuit_wire_max_distance = default_circuit_wire_max_distance,
next_upgrade = next_loader,

a month ago

added that line
sorry it took so long; I'm not feeling very well. I haven't tested it either. gimme feedback

a month ago

No worries, it looks like it works now. Thanks

New response