Better Victory Screen

A better victory screen that places the focus on automation and not combat. Upon victory it shows various interesting game statistics, like the total amount of time you spent hand crafting and your peak power production.

Utilities
a month ago

b [Solved] Premature victory while playing with Editor Extensions

4 months ago

Somehow the victory screen was shown while I was preparing blue science and I have no idea why...
Here is a screenshot (image will delete after 1 month): https://ibb.co/rfrFdj0

4 months ago

Hello! What mods are you playing with?

4 months ago
(updated 4 months ago)

You're most likely playing Space Exploration. To see why this happens you can check the FAQ.

If that's the case I would just continue playing with it. The victory screen won't trigger wrong again. And compatibility with Space Exploration will likely be out before you finish the game. And up until then it will still keep track of your statistics.

4 months ago

No, I don't play with space exploration...
Here is the modlist: https://pastebin.com/0HuQVkct

4 months ago

Oh, in that case it might be harder to solve. Could it be that you launched a rocket in the Editor Extensions lab?

If that's not it, could you possibly supply me with your save file?

4 months ago

Ah, yes I played with some full base blueprints in the editor extensions and there must have been some rocket launches! Thanks for the hint!

4 months ago

Ah okay, glad we figured it out :)

It seems like that's how Editor Extensions work even without my mod. So I don't think I'm going to change anything for now.

This does mean that the victory screen won't be triggered again when you build your own real rocket. If you want the screen again you can use the command /reset-victory-condition, and use the command /is-victory-pending to make sure it worked :)

4 months ago

I just launched a rocket on Nauvis before reading your message and the victory screen is shown just fine :-)
I noticed that the milestones mod is separating the editor extensions world. And I get to see "Kills: 1" on my victory screen even though I'm playing with biters off. I guess that happens when entering editor extensions?

4 months ago

Ah, in that case your mod be slightly outdated, but glad to hear :)

And I do also try separate those worlds, but the kills are tracked by player. But it might also be a rock you drove through. Not sure. But will look into it.

New response