Better Victory Screen

A better victory screen that places the focus on automation and not combat. Upon victory it shows various interesting game statistics, like the total amount of time you spent hand crafting and your peak power production.

Utilities
a month ago

b [Fixed] Crash on new map startup during animation

4 months ago

When starting a new map, the mod crashes (even with all other mods disabled). I tried every version down to 0.1.3 and happens with every version.
This is the message, I hope it is helpful:

when starting map:
Error while running event level::on_player_created (ID 26)
Die Mod Better Victory Screen (0.2.2) hat einen Fehler verursacht, der nicht behoben werden kann.
Bitte informiere den Autor der Mod über diesen Fehler.

Error while running event better-victory-screen::on_player_changed_position (ID 86)
better-victory-screen/scripts/statistics.lua:374: attempt to index local 'player_data' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
better-victory-screen/scripts/statistics.lua:374: in function 'handler'
core/lualib/event_handler.lua:47: in function <core/lualib/event_handler.lua:45>
stack traceback:
[C]: in function 'set_controller'
core/lualib/crash-site.lua:308: in function 'create_cutscene'
...ata/Roaming/Factorio/temp/currently-playing/freeplay.lua:73: in function 'handler'
core/lualib/event_handler.lua:47: in function <core/lualib/event_handler.lua:45>

Best regards, Max

4 months ago

Fixed for the next release. You literally caught me as I was about to click on the upload new version button, so was quick to fix. Seems it only happens when starting a multiplayer game. Please let me know if you have any further issues.

And thanks for the report :)

New response