Better Victory Screen

A better victory screen that places the focus on automation and not combat. Upon victory it shows various interesting game statistics, like the total amount of time you spent hand crafting and your peak power production.

Utilities
a month ago

g [Done] Documentation for mod compatibility

4 months ago

Hello,
Can you add some notes on the mod page about what to add to a mod to make it compatible with Better Victory Screen?
I can pour through the source code but I think this will make it easier for everyone trying to do this.
Cheers!

4 months ago

Hello! Haha yes, it's high on my TODO list. Will see if I can add it soon :)

4 months ago

Added here.

While you're here, do you think SE might add compatibility? It will some minor changes on SE's side. I can manage the actual statistics in this mod if you guys don't want to do the maintenance. I still need to add one optimization to precompute some statistics statistics because it's quite slow on big bases, so not ready yet for SE, but it would be very awesome to show stats like Planets Conquered, Secrets Found, Planets Plagued, Spaceships Built, etc.

4 months ago

Yes I would like to add support for this mod in SE, it won't make it for next update but might be the one after.

4 months ago
(updated 4 months ago)

Great! Wanted to request to add it myself, but if you're up for it then it's better. Espcially knowing how to access all the cool stats in the correct way.

One thing I was thinking is to add an additional parameter somewhere in the triggering to display a custom victory message (where vanilla displays Victory!). That way the victory screen can reflect if it's a spaceship or secret victory. But that should be out well before you finish the compat (Not sure of the terminology, only ever got to DSS).

4 months ago

I was thinking of asking you for that feature :D

4 months ago

New version allows having custom victory messages :)

New response