Better Air Filtering

by JoeyDP

An overhaul of the air filtering mod by Schorty. Includes complex air filtering steps to remove pollution.

Content
2 years ago
0.17 - 1.1
Environment

b [Resolved] Cant seem to get the machines working

4 years ago

I have made tiers 1,2 and 3 machines and connected them to a power grid that has plenty of electricity. Then inside the lvl 1 machine i have placed a new air filter and it doesn't seem to suck out any pollution after waiting a minute. Also in the lvl 2/3 machines i cannot insert any new air filters... PS the lvl 2/3 machines do not have the "pollution recycling" symbol on them like they do on the GIF in the information tab.

thanks ~midnight1810

4 years ago

Save the game, close it and load it again. That should fix the issue for now.

4 years ago

Please, check T2 and T3 with EfficientSmelting 0.0.16 ... there is bug. (T1 works fine with this mod). Thx

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

I have made tiers 1,2 and 3 machines and connected them to a power grid that has plenty of electricity. Then inside the lvl 1 machine i have placed a new air filter and it doesn't seem to suck out any pollution after waiting a minute. Also in the lvl 2/3 machines i cannot insert any new air filters... PS the lvl 2/3 machines do not have the "pollution recycling" symbol on them like they do on the GIF in the information tab.

Fixed in version 0.2.3

4 years ago

Please, check T2 and T3 with EfficientSmelting 0.0.16 ... there is bug. (T1 works fine with this mod). Thx

EfficientSmelting should either exclude air filters from the list of furnaces they speed up, or blacklist compatibility with this mod.

New response