Belt Sorter

by judos

Sorting mechanism managing items from belts to belts. 3 Tiers available (+2 with other mods)

Content
2 years ago
0.13 - 1.1
Logistics

i OCD Level Suggestion

3 years ago

I first used your mod with an existing run and didn't notice. I started a new run and noticed that the advanced level requires the production science packs to actually research but does not have the production science packs as a dependency for being available to research. (It unlocked after the Average level and Advanced Electronic 2 were researched.)

I also I read through the thread on "random" vs priority. It does seem to work, but only when items are back-to-back. If the items become spread out at all it effectively reverts back to priority. Useful function that I'm glad exists, but it would be nice to have a more random random mode if that's possible. As an alternate, in priority mode, it could be a useful feature to be able to set ratios maybe. (Be able to user define say a 3:1 ratio between priority 1 and 2 for example...for every 3 items out priority 1, 1 item goes out priority 2.) Could even solve my balancing issue for the random mode...with that function I could set the ratio to 1:1 so no matter how spread out the items are, they alternate outputs.

Thanks for this mod, it has been a real help, particularly with moving items from one lane to the other which is the biggest reason I got it.

Cordina β˜†
3 years ago

The issue with the science pack prerequisite will be fixed in the next update.
As I'm not a true Lua-coder, I have no idea how to implement the ratio distribution, if even possible (which I don't know either)

New response