Belt Sorter

by judos

Sorting mechanism managing items from belts to belts. 3 Tiers available (+2 with other mods)

Content
2 years ago
0.13 - 1.1
Logistics

g Error after adding mod [Can't reproduce]

4 years ago

Hi. First of all, great mod.
I just tried to add this mod to my existing world, but got this error when I tried to load the save.

Error while applying migration: Belt sorter: beltSorter_0.6.2.lua

beltSorter/migrations/beltSorter_0.6.2.lua:1: Require can't be used outside of control.lua parsing.
stack traceback:
[C]: in function 'require'
beltSorter/migrations/beltSorter_0.6.2.lua:1: in main chunk

I tried to start a new world and didn't get any error. Now I am not sure if it is required to have this mod active from the start of the world (in which case I am sorry about the post) or if this is a problem that can be fixed or worked around.

I have a few mods running, but nothing big. If it could help, let me know and I will post the full mod list.

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

Have the same issue after updating from 0.6.0 to 0.6.2. Full error report:
"Error while applying migration: Belt sorter: beltSorter_0.6.2.lua

__beltSorter__/migrations/beltSorter_0.6.2.lua:1: Require can't be used outside of control.lua parsing.
stack traceback:
[C]: in function 'require'
__beltSorter__ /migrations/beltSorter_0.6.2.lua:1: in main chunk
".

4 years ago

Same here, tho I'm running a lot of mods including Uranium belts that may be causing the conflict. ....
Here is the screenshot of the same said above:
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/332357962985373696/603799168284360736/20190724225908_1.jpg

Please fix if possible, will give you hugs :)

4 years ago

Hi guys, sorry am late for this.
Please provide a save file & mod-list.json , as I can't reproduce the issue. Eventually this was something mod specific with other mods...

New response