Belt Sorter

by judos

Sorting mechanism managing items from belts to belts. 3 Tiers available (+2 with other mods)

Content
2 years ago
0.13 - 1.1
Logistics

i Please add support for Schall Belt Configuration [Won't implement]

4 years ago

Hi!

This is a great mod but unfortunately it seems the speed values are hard-coded into the mod, so it doesn't read out the actual speed value of the belts. The problem is that we use Schall Belt Configuration to change a few details of the belts including the speed of the blue belt to make it exactly double as fast as the red one. Unfortunately the Belt Sorter ignores these changes :(

So the most easy way to implement this is to read out the belt speed values and make Schall Belt Configuration an optional requirement so it loads first.

It would be great if you can implement that. Thank you!

4 years ago

Hi there,
The belt are easily configurable, but the beltSorter are highly complex scripted entities. To be efficient they only run a script after certain amount of update ticks. I would be very hard to make this easily configurable. Thus I probably won't find the time to implement this. Feel free to try around with the scripts: control/belt-sorter.lua -> local maxUpdateTicks = {32,16,11,8,6}
Factorio has 60 ticks per second. This array specifies the ticks until beltSorter moves all items again from source to target.

New response