Belt Sorter

by judos

Sorting mechanism managing items from belts to belts. 3 Tiers available (+2 with other mods)

Content
2 years ago
0.13 - 1.1
Logistics

i Please make it compatible with Ultimate Belts. [won't implement]

5 years ago

I would like to be compatible with Ultimate Belts. It's a lot of good features, but I'm glad I did not have that mode.

5 years ago

Yes that would be a dream

Cordina β˜†
5 years ago

Is indeed something I want to look in to, but currently I lack time to try and work this out.
As I use Bob's mods (which adds belt tiers too), I'm willing to research possibilities, but it'll probably have to wait till summer holidays...

4 years ago

I added 2 more beltSorter tiers which are activated if either bobs or ultimatebelts is active, supporting 60 and 75 Items/s. If I find more time I can add additional ones for ultimateBelts, but for now you can just use multiple (bobs) Ultimate BeltSorters with 75Items/s that should help a bit :)

4 years ago

It would be really useful as my current base uses weird constructions of 3 splitters and 4 sorters to split the cyan belts. Hopefully this will get added in the future :D

4 years ago

Hi there,
Sorry I decided against this feature as I have other plans for modding. Looks like that will stay a challenge to filter an ultimate belt...

This thread has been locked.