Belt Visualizer

Highlight a belt line with the press of a button! (H) Cycle between different lanes by highlighting the same belt again. Press again while not selecting a belt to stop highlighting.

Utilities
2 months ago
Logistics

i βœ… Keep belt highlighted even in hover mode

2 months ago

Hello. A nice quality of life feature present in the Pipe Visualizer mod is the ability to mark a specific a specific fluid system highlighted even when hover mode is on.

For a example of a use case for belts:

I had some stone spill onto my coal belt and wanted to follow that whole belt to track rogue stone. However I play with hover mode on so i would have to hover the belt I wanted to track the whole time, so I had to first disable the hover mode, then press H to permanently highlight the belt. Instead it would have been nice to just be able to click H on that belt to keep it permanently highlighted, while still being able to temporarily highlight other belts when I hover them.

2 months ago

For some reason I thought it already worked like that, maybe it did and then it somehow got removed in a refactor.
I'll definitely add this, because I felt the same way when I added hover mode initially.

2 months ago

Added in 1.3.5

2 months ago

In the Changelog, 1.3.5's date is wrong. Right now it's the same date as 1.3.4 (Date: 2024-01-10)
(also thank you a lot for all the mods you've contributed! :D)

2 months ago

Whoops, I forgot to change it when I copied the version block. That'll be fixed for the next release, whenever that may be. Thanks!

New response