Belt Visualizer

Highlight a belt line with the press of a button! (H) Cycle between different lanes by highlighting the same belt again. Press again while not selecting a belt to stop highlighting.

Utilities
2 months ago
Logistics

i Same idea with Red and Green wires?

10 months ago

Hi,
I found this mod recently and REALLY like it. Thought there would be something similar with Circuit wires, but the closest I found was Thicker cables.
Having your belt visualizer level of viewing would be fantastic. Also I'm sure adding a color change option would be loved by all the color blind players out there.

Thanks for listening!

10 months ago

Thanks! If I were to make a circuit visualizer, it would most likely be a separate mod, since I want to keep this one completely belt oriented.
As for the color setting, I can definitely do that, though I've found that yellow is like the only color that doesn't look like crap, white looks okay, but it's not the same. I could definitely add it though, as it very much is a "to each their own" thing.

10 months ago

Thanks! If I were to make a circuit visualizer, it would most likely be a separate mod, since I want to keep this one completely belt oriented.
As for the color setting, I can definitely do that, though I've found that yellow is like the only color that doesn't look like crap, white looks okay, but it's not the same. I could definitely add it though, as it very much is a "to each their own" thing.
Awesome to hear! Would be it's own mod for sure. I've wasted so much time hunting down a missing wire or one that's not correctly connected, etc. Most of them could have been 2 second fixes if I could see the wires better! And for color blind folks out there, Red and Green are not the best colors for them to see unfortunately :(
If you make it, thanks!

10 months ago

I will say, there is this mod that lets you change the color of the wires, I assume that's useful for the colorblind :P

New response