Belt Visualizer

Highlight a belt line with the press of a button! (H) Cycle between different lanes by highlighting the same belt again. Press again while not selecting a belt to stop highlighting.

Utilities
a month ago
Logistics

i βœ… Forward through filtered splitter

1 year, 2 months ago

Currently the visualizer doesn't follow through a filtered splitter. Although we don't know if an item will go there, maybe draw the potential path in a different color?

1 year, 2 months ago

This is by design, you can make the visualizer go through the filter side if you hold that filter item in your cursor. Belt Visualizer assumes no item held to mean a generic item, and since a filter is for a specific item, it goes the opposite way.

1 year, 2 months ago

Oh, I didn't know about that feature... Still, wouldn't it make sense to consider any generic item and plot the potential course in a different color? That way you don't have to have the item in your hand.

1 year, 2 months ago

Having a different color doesn't look good at all, since I'm not drawing an overlay like Pipe Visualizer. It would also complicate the logic a little bit, and I'm trying to keep this as lightweight as possible. Thanks for the input though!

New response