Belt Immunity With Benefits

by wadeack

Are you annoyed by belt immunity equipment that negates the positive bonus when running along the belts? This mod fixes it by virtually disabling the immunity when the character is moving in the same direction as the belts underneath them.

Tweaks
12 days ago
2.0 - 2.1
1.31K
Transportation Armor

b Issue with Renai Transportation Ziplines

12 days ago

I've gotten it to flash and lag a bunch and crash on my main world, teleport significant distances in the direction I'm moving, and disabling player movement once exiting the zipline

Fairly easy to reproduce the flickering, teleporting, and movement lockup, but I've only gotten it to crash twice

Steps to reproduce
-With both mods enabled, place a line of medium electric poles, make sure they're powered
-One tile above, place a line of belts
-Equip belt immunity equipment, zipline controller, and zipline trolley (Tested with programmable controller and fast trolley)
-Get on the zipline and move with the direction of the belts

Videos:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-D07N_N0k4c (in my main world)
https://youtu.be/pYG1jm2R_qQ (reproduced in editor)

11 days ago

Hi, thanks for the detailed bug description!

I was able to reproduce the issue and fix it. Please check the latest published version with the fix.

New response