|Created:||1 year, 6 months ago|
|Latest Version:||0.17.1 (a month ago)|
|Factorio version:||0.15 - 0.17|
This mod adds some beautiful bridge-rails (wood, iron, stone-brick) that can be placed on water, and change default Big-electric-pole and rail-signals to be placeable on water.
This mod is balanced for Islands-World mod (world of many islands), that mod needs very many bridge-rails.
- The cost of the bridge-rails is about the same as the original one.
- Default big-electric-pole can be placed on the water. No extra costs, no need to change electric-pole on the ground or on the water.
- Default rail-singals can be placed on the water, because F.A.R.L.(Fully Automated Rail Layer) mod supports default rail-signals only.
Bridge rails are unlocked by Railway technology.
The train can cross the water, but you cannot cross the water by walking through the bridge.
Thanks to MrP123 - original Bridge Railway. I got an idea from this.
- fix item name was wrong
- support Factorio v0.17
- increase Iron-bridge cost sightly
- fix conflict with other mods which overwrite default Railway technology (Junk Rails etc.)
If you have already researched Railway technology but no recipe found, please disable this mod, load&save , re-enabled.
- support Rail Block Visualization
- support Factorio v0.16
- initial release